Sew along: the Jocko pullover
Sew along with us as we walk you through making the Jocko sweater!
You will notice that the sew along can differ from the sewing instructions included with the pattern. First you’re going to need to gather the supplies you’ll need to sew a perfect Jocko!
- Fabric (for the fabric head back to the instructions to know what kind of fabric you need and the yardage)
- 12 button or snaps fasteners 12mm diameter (version 1)
- 1 bobbin of regular thread matching the fabric color
To finish the raw edges with a sewing machine:
- 2 bobbins of regular thread matching the fabric color
To finsih the raw edges with a serger:
- 3 bobbins matching the fabric color
- Measuring Tape
- Pins or pattern weights
- A marking utensil
- Ironing board
Give a final press to your garment and that’s it, you are now done with your Jocko sweater !
In Same Category
Related by Tags
No comment at this time!