Jean-Paul coverall (expansion pack)
The Jean-Paul expansion pack
This pattern is a supplement to the original Jean-Paul boilersuit pattern, and allows you to make a number of Jean-Paul variations using a combination of original pattern pieces and new Expansion Pack pattern pieces.
Included in the expansion pack:
- The front bodice with hidden placket
- The front leg with slanted pocket
- A 3/4 sleeve
- A dress option
- A drawstring
- The instructions for the new pattern pieces
*Note that this is not a complete pattern or instructions. You must buy the original Jean-Paul PDF to complete this project.
- Denim, twill, canvas, gabardine, medium weight linen or medium weight wovens such as cotton or wool flannel, chambray, poplin, sateen.
- 32 - 39 Long sleeves : 260 x 140 cm
- 32 - 39 Short sleeves : 260 x 140 cm
- 40 - 46 Long sleeves : 300 x 140 cm
- 40 - 46 Short sleeves : 280 x 140 cm
- Lightweight fusible interfacing 50cm
- 32-41 : 7 (or 9 with the martingale) buttons or snaps 12/15mm
- 42-46 : 8 (or 10 with the martingale) buttons or snaps 12/15m
How do digital patterns work ?
You will receive an email containing a unique URL to download your pattern directly after your purchase is complete. This pattern will be delivered to you in .zip file format and will need to be opened on a computer as iPads cannot read these files.
What files are included in the .zip folder ?
- Print at home pattern (A4-LETTER)
- A0/wide copyshop file
- Instruction booklet (French-English-Spanish)