Discover the Pekka jacket
Pekka takes its inspiration from traditional Japanese clothing. It is an oversized mid-season jacket with wide armholes and a simplified jacket lining. With slightly cropped sleeves and gaping pockets, this stylish jacket is perfect for layering. Pekka is an ideal sew for motivated beginners, as it is simple and easy to sew.
Garment ease Range 1:
Bust : 34,5 cm
Waist : 54 cm
Full hips : 26.5 cm
Biceps : 16 cm
Garment ease Range 2:
Bust : 27.6 cm
Waist : 45 cm
Full hips : 20 cm
Biceps : 12.5 cm
- Light denim, twill, canvas, gabardine, medium weight linen or medium weight wovens such as cotton or wool flannel, chambray, poplin.
- 32 - 46 : 190 x 140 cm lining - 250 x 140 cm shell fabric
- 46 - 58 : 200 x 140 cm lining - 280 x 140 cm shell fabric
Click here for more informations about the fabrics used for the samples.
How do digital patterns work ?
You will receive an email containing a unique URL to download your pattern directly after your purchase is complete. This pattern will be delivered to you in .zip file format and will need to be opened on a computer as iPads cannot read these files.
What files are included in the .zip folder ?
- Print at home pattern (A4-LETTER)
- A0/wide copyshop file
- Instruction booklet (French-English-Spanish)