Julien chore jacket
Discover the Julien chore jacket sewing pattern
The Julien chore coat is adaptable to a multitude of fabrics ranging from denim, to faux fur and corduroy. This fully lined jacket features three patch pockets, button closure, sleeves with slits and cuffs and a boxy fit so you can slip your favorite sweatshirt underneath.
You can oversize it by two sizes for a looser fit and to slip a big sweater underneath (see Nina's photos - brunette with long hair and mid brown skin - who wears the sherpa jacket oversized by two sizes).
Click here to look at the related tutorials.
- 8 to 14 oz. per square yard (227 to 360 GSM) cotton canvas, cotton denim, moleskin, linen, corduroy, sherpa...
- Shell fabric 32-42: 200 x 140 cm - 44-52: 250 x 140 cm
- Lining: 32-42: 130 x 140 cm - 44-52: 170 x 140 cm
- 7 buttons of 23 mm diameter
- 60 cm of light-weight fusible interfacing
How do digital patterns work?
You will receive an email containing a unique URL to download your pattern directly after your purchase is complete. This pattern will be delivered to you in .zip file format and will need to be opened on a computer as iPads cannot read these files.
What files are included in the .zip folder?
- Print at home pattern (A4-LETTER)
- A0/wide copyshop file
- Instruction booklet (French-English)