Sew along: Jean-Paul (first part)
Sew along with us as we walk you through making the Jean-Paul coverall!
First you’re going to need to gather the supplies you’ll need to sew a perfect coverall!
For the garment:
- Fabric (for the fabric head back to the instructions to know what kind of fabric you need and the yardage)
- Lightweight fusible interfacing 50cm
- Sizes 32 to 41 = 7 buttons or snaps (or 9 with the martingale) 12 to 15 mm diameter
- Sizes 42 to 46 = 8 buttons or snaps (or 10 with the martingale) 12 to 15mm diameter
For higher contrast details:
- 1 bobbin of topstitching thread
- 1 bobbin of regular thread matching the fabric color
Fabric color and topstitching color matching:
- 2 bobbins of regular thread matching the fabric color
To finish the raw edges with a sewing machine:
- 1 bobbin of regular thread matching the wrong side of your fabric
To finish the raw edges with a serger:
- 3 bobbins matching the wrong side of your fabric
To cut and sew:
- Measuring Tape
- Pins or pattern weights
- A marking utensil
- Ironing board
No comment at this time!
Leave your comment