Where do the Justine pattern's profits go ?
You may already know it, but the profits from the Justine skirt sewing pattern are fully donated to a different association each month. The formerly free sewing pattern has been priced at 2 € Tax included, since the end of 2020.
- 2 € - 20% TAX = 1,67 €
- 1,67 € - 2,90% bank commission fees depending on the country (Paypal ou Stripe)
- Profits = about 1,60 € for national transaction
You can find on this page the various certificates of payment to associations. The donation certificate to the Barefoot college association is missing. I' m still waiting for a response from them.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- My beloved tiny house cottage
- Where do the Justine pattern's profits go ?
- Will the patterns from the previous collections be available in the new size range 46-58?
- Sharing my research and methods: Towards more inclusivity in pattern making
- There is a time to listen, a time to think and a time to speak and react
No comment at this time!