Discover the Jasper Jacket sewing pattern.
Relaxed fit wrap style jacket. It’s designed to be worn loose and features a shawl collar, gathered shoulders and patch pockets. It looks great left open, or tie it up for a cosy feel.
Height 165 cm - B cup
- For winter: wool crêpe, light-weight wool or cotton flanel
- For summer: rayon, tencel, linen, rayon and linen blends
- Main fabric: 270 x 140 cm
- Lining: 130 x 140 cm
- Fusible interfacing: 40 cm x 90 cm
How do digital patterns work?
You will receive an email containing a unique URL to download your pattern directly after your purchase is complete. This pattern will be delivered to you in .zip file format and will need to be opened on a computer as iPads cannot read these files.
What files are included in the .zip folder?
- Print at home pattern (A4-LETTER)
- A0/wide copyshop file
- Instruction booklet (French-English)
- Blazers & Cardigans
- 32 - 46