Discover the Jasper Jacket sewing pattern.
This light jacket is an inspired mix of a Haori (traditional Japanese garment) and the look of a shawl slipped over a dress on cold summer evenings. Jasper is fully lined and features a gathered shawl collar and front patch pockets. It's a loose jacket that will be perfect for summer evenings or early fall. It looks great left open, or tie it up for a cosy feel.
Click here to see all the related tutorials.
- For winter: wool crêpe, light-weight wool or cotton flanel
- For summer: rayon, tencel, linen, rayon and linen blends
- Main fabric: 270 x 140 cm
- Lining: 130 x 140 cm
- Fusible interfacing: 40 cm x 90 cm
How do digital patterns work?
You will receive an email containing a unique URL to download your pattern directly after your purchase is complete. This pattern will be delivered to you in .zip file format and will need to be opened on a computer as iPads cannot read these files.
What files are included in the .zip folder?
- Print at home pattern (A4-LETTER)
- A0/wide copyshop file
- Instruction booklet (French-English)