Phen wrap pants
The ultimate wrap pants
Phen is a balloon leg wrap pant closed with a knot at the waist, wrapping nicely around the hips. Two front darts and four back darts hug your silhouette.
Phen is a versatile pattern- sew them in silk and wear them with heels for a classy night out, or make them in linen and wear them with your favorite clogs to accompany you through a bohemian summer.
- Medium-weight warp and weft fabric, such as linen or ramie.
- Avoid fabric that is too fluid like viscose or fabric too stiff and rigid like denim Pincha was designed with linen or cotton/linen blend in mind.
FABRIC REQUIEREMENTS FOR 145 CM WIDTH:
- Range 1: 230 cm
- Range 2 (46 to 54) : 320 cm for patterned fabric and 290 cm for plain fabric
- Range 2 (46 to 54) : 430 cm for patterned fabric and 330 cm for plain fabric
How do digital patterns work?
You will receive an email containing a unique URL to download your pattern directly after your purchase is complete. This pattern will be delivered to you in .zip file format and will need to be opened on a computer as iPads cannot read these files.
What files are included in the .zip folder?
- Print at home pattern (A4-LETTER)
- A0/wide copyshop file
- Instruction booklet (French-English)
Can I sell garments that I’ve made using Readytosew’s patterns ?
Our patterns are for home use only, and any commercial use is strictly prohibited. We take intellectual property very seriously. All patterns in the catalog are subject to intellectual property. You cannot launch a clothing line from a Readytosew pattern even if you make some changes to the pattern.