All proceeds from the sale of the Justine skirt will be donated.
All proceeds from the sale of this pattern will be donated. A different cause will be chosen every two months. Find the payment certificates here.
Currently, proceeds are donated to " Miko " The Association aims to protect puppies and stray dogs in Northeast Bali. The association is under construction.
This refuge will have several missions:
- Collect puppies: People will be able to bring in unwanted puppies or puppies they have found.
- Treat, vaccinate and adopt puppies.
- Set up a place to sterilize dogs to avoid overcrowding and further mass abandonment.
- Educate the Balinese on dog health.
The high-waisted, A-line shape of the Justine skirt is super flattering. The midi length makes it a classic perfect for all seasons.
Light to medium weight fabric with drape such as crepe, viscose, linen, light wool, twill, silk.
- Skirt: 200 x 140 cm
- Fusible interfacing: 40 x 90 cm
9 buttons or snaps
How do digital patterns work?
You will receive an email containing a unique URL to download your pattern directly after your purchase is complete. This pattern will be delivered to you in .zip file format and will need to be opened on a computer as iPads cannot read these files.
What files are included in the .zip folder?
- Print at home pattern (A4-LETTER)
- A0/wide copyshop file
- Instruction booklet (French-English-Spanish)