How to turn the Primo Tshirt into a bodycon dress
Today's blog post will guide you to hack the Primo Tshirt into a bodycon dress. It is surprisingly simple to hack the pattern into a bodycon dress — you will be wearing your new garment before you know it !
- First of all, you need to determine the length of your dress. Mesure the length from your waist to the point where you want your dress to stop.
- Lay your pattern piece on a large scrap of paper.
- Extend the center front line to meet the desire length.
- Now you need to extend the sideline. The new sideline needs to point sligthly towards the inside to hug your body. You will be able to tweek this line directly on you garment while sewing so don't make it too narrow.
- Add a 2 cm seam allowance.
- Repeat for the back
Refer to the Primo instructions for construction. If you'd like to draft the bottom of your dress very narrow, you'll need to use woolly Nylon Thread, it is very soft and has more stretch than a normal overlocking thread.
Voilà! Enjoy your new Primo dress!
No comment at this time!
Leave your comment