Sew along: The James fisherman' smock
Sew along with us as we walk you through making the James fisherman's smock!
First you’re going to need to gather the supplies you’ll need to sew a perfect James!
For the garment:
- Fabric (for the fabric head back to the instructions to know what kind of fabric you need and the yardage)
- 1 button 12mm diameter
For higher contrast details:
- 1 bobbin of topstitching thread
- 1 bobbin of regular thread matching the fabric color
Fabric color and topstitching color matching:
- 2 bobbins of regular thread matching the fabric color
To finish the raw edges with a sewing machine:
- 1 bobbin of regular thread matching the wrong side of your fabric
To finish the raw edges with a serger:
- 3 bobbins matching the wrong side of your fabric
To cut and sew:
- Measuring Tape
- Pins or pattern weights
- A marking utensil
- Ironing board
Thank you for following the first part of the James sewing pattern sew along !
In Same Category
No comment at this time!