The Prosper bleu de travail kids & teens
The perfect jacket for outdoor activities !
Prosper has all of the attributes of a traditional work jacket (called bleu de travail in French): unlined with a straight fit, four patch pockets, and topstitched seams for increased durability. By making Prosper, you are not only sewing for your children, but for your grandchildren and great-grandchildren because this work jacket can be passed on from generation to generation.
- Light to heavyweight denim, cotton canvas, corduroy between 150-250 gr/m2.
YARDAGE (in cm for 140 cm (54") width)
- Standard thread
- Heavy topstitching thread
- 50cm of fusible interfacing
- 4-8 years old: 6 buttons with an 18mm diameter
- 8.5-10 years old: 7 buttons with an 18mm diameter
- 10.5 years old + = 7 buttons with a 20 mm diameter
How do digital patterns work?
You will receive an email containing a unique URL to download your pattern directly after your purchase is complete. This pattern will be delivered to you in .zip file format and will need to be opened on a computer as iPads cannot read these files.
What files are included in the .zip folder?
- Print at home pattern (A4-LETTER)
- A0/wide copyshop file
- Instruction booklet (French-English-Spanish)
Can I sell garments that I’ve made using Readytosew’s patterns ?
Our patterns are for home use only, and any commercial use is strictly prohibited. We take intellectual property very seriously. All patterns in the catalog are subject to intellectual property. You cannot launch a clothing line from a Readytosew pattern even if you make some changes to the pattern.