The Penny overalls Kids & teens
Built to last !
The Penny overalls were inspired by traditional workwear.
They have a larger cut, straight fit and multiple patch pockets. You can choose topstitching that matches your fabric or opt for contrasting thread. They are a durable garment with beautiful interior finishes that can be passed down from generation to generation.
- Heavy or lightweight denim, cotton canvas, corduroy with a weight between 150gr/m2 and 300gr/m2.
YARDAGE (in cm for 140 cm (54") width)
- An overalls kit that includes: -A pair of overall buckles -A pair of adjustable strap sliders -6 buttons
- Standard thread for garment construction
- Topstitching thread
- 2 meters of bias tape
- 30 cm of fusible interfacing
- 6 jeans rivets (optional)
How do digital patterns work?
You will receive an email containing a unique URL to download your pattern directly after your purchase is complete. This pattern will be delivered to you in .zip file format and will need to be opened on a computer as iPads cannot read these files.
What files are included in the .zip folder?
- Print at home pattern (A4-LETTER)
- A0/wide copyshop file
- Instruction booklet (French-English-Spanish)
Can I sell garments that I’ve made using Readytosew’s patterns ?
Our patterns are for home use only, and any commercial use is strictly prohibited. We take intellectual property very seriously. All patterns in the catalog are subject to intellectual property. You cannot launch a clothing line from a Readytosew pattern even if you make some changes to the pattern.