Jean-paul is a workwear boilersuit. It has a relaxed straight fit with a drop crotch, low waist and bust darts. It features front and back horizontal tucks, long or short droped sleeves and an optional martingale for extra shaping at the back.
Height 165 cm - B cup
Bust: 10 cm
Waist: 8 cm
Full hips : 8 cm
- Denim, twill, canvas, gabardine, medium weight linen or medium weight wovens such as cotton or wool flannel, chambray, poplin, sateen.
- 32 - 39 Long sleeves : 260 x 140 cm
- 32 - 39 Short sleeves : 260 x 140 cm
- 40 - 46 Long sleeves : 300 x 140 cm
- 40 - 46 Short sleeves : 280 x 140 cm
- Lightweight fusible interfacing 50cm
- 32-41 : 7 (or 9 with the martingale) buttons or snaps 12/15mm
- 42-46 : 8 (or 10 with the martingale) buttons or snaps 12/15m
Click here for more informations about the fabrics used for the samples.
How do digital patterns work?
You will receive an email containing a unique URL to download your pattern directly after your purchase is complete. This pattern will be delivered to you in .zip file format and will need to be opened on a computer as iPads cannot read these files.
What files are included in the .zip folder?
- Print at home pattern (A4-LETTER)
- A0/wide copyshop file
- Instruction booklet (French-English-Spanish)