Discover the Jolene Dress and Shirt sewing pattern.
The Jolene shirt and shirtdress features a classic design with a gathered princess seam detail. This charming shirtdress has a fitted bodice, with traditional shirt details like a collar stand and a button placket.
- Shirt dress: midi or knee length.
- Shirt: curved or straight hem.
- Collar: round or pointed.
- Sleeve: short dolman sleeves or 3/4 set-in-sleeves with sleeve tabs.
Buy the expansion pack to add a victorian collar and puff sleeves to the Jolene shirt/dress here and look at the realted tutorials here.
- Round collar: light to medium-weight fabrics, including silk charmeuse, crepe de chine, Tencel, viscose, cotton shirting, poplin, chambray, sateen, lightweight denim, linen, linen blends, flannel
- Point collar: lightweight denim, linen, flannel, chambray, cotton shirting.
- Midi dress: 270 x 140 cm
- Knee length dress: 210 x 140 cm
- Shirt: 170 x 140 cm
Interfacing: 40 x 90 cm
Buttons (add 2 more buttons for the point collar):
- Midi dress: 26
- Knee length dress: 20
- Shirt: 14
How do digital patterns work?
You will receive an email containing a unique URL to download your pattern directly after your purchase is complete. This pattern will be delivered to you in .zip file format and will need to be opened on a computer as iPads cannot read these files.
What files are included in the .zip folder?
- Print at home pattern (A4-LETTER)
- A0/wide copyshop file
- Instruction booklet (French-English - Spanish)