Julien chore jacket
Discover the Julien chore jacket sewing pattern
Inspired by classic workwear, each seam of this jacket is topstitched or enclosed to hold up for a lifetime. This unlined button-up chore jacket features one front chest pocket, two front hand pockets, buttoned cuffs and a real knack for getting things done. Julien’s boxy fit is perfect for layering.
- 8 to 14 oz. per square yard (227 to 360 GSM) cotton canvas, cotton denim, moleskin, linen, corduroy.
- 32-44: 185 x 140 cm
- 46-52: 240 x 140 cm
- 8 buttons or snaps 12 mm to 15 mm
- Light-weight fusible interfacing 60cm
How do digital patterns work?
You will receive an email containing a unique URL to download your pattern directly after your purchase is complete. This pattern will be delivered to you in .zip file format and will need to be opened on a computer as iPads cannot read these files.
What files are included in the .zip folder?
- Print at home pattern (A4-LETTER)
- A0/wide copyshop file
- Instruction booklet (French-English-Spanish)