Discover the Jocko Pullover sewing pattern.
Jocko is a boxy fit sweater with side gussets and 7/8 sleeve. Perfect for chilly days, the slouchy silhouette can be effortlessly dressed up or down making it an essential for every wardrobe. Let out those gussets for a growing belly.
View 1 features shoulder-buttons and View 2 features a turtleneck. The dramatic, relaxed turtleneck can be pulled up to your chin or easily folded down if you need a little space.
Click here to look at the related tutorials.
Bust: 20 cm
Full hips: 16 cm
- Views 1 and 2: medium to heavy weight jersey knit with 20% stretch such as boucle knit, sweat fabric, french terry, wool jersey, cotton polar fleece
- View 2 only: boiled wool jersey
- View 1 – 32-46: 140 x 160 cm / 48-52: 140 x 230 cm
- View 2 – 32-46: 140 x 180 cm / 48-52: 140 x 260 cm
- View 1: 12 buttons or snaps
- View 2: 15 cm of lightweight jersey fusible interfacing
Click here for more informations about the fabrics used for the samples.
How do digital patterns work?
You will receive an email containing a unique URL to download your pattern directly after your purchase is complete. This pattern will be delivered to you in .zip file format and will need to be opened on a computer as iPads cannot read these files.
What files are included in the .zip folder?
- Print at home pattern (A4-LETTER)
- A0/wide copyshop file
- Instruction booklet (French-English-Spanish)