Jolene shirt/dress (expansion pack)
Discover the Jolene Dress and Shirt expansion pack
Open up an Edgar Allan Poe book and lace up your boots. The Victorian era-inspired Jolene dresses are yours!
- puffed sleeve and long fitted sleeve
- classic collar shirt and victorian collar
- midi dress with ruffles
Please not that you need the original pattern of the Jolene dress to make these dresses. Click here to look at the related tutorials.
Poplin, chambray, sateen, lightweight denim, linen, linen blends, and flannel.
- 32 - 36: 270 x 140 cm / 38 - 46: 370 x 140 cm
- 32 - 36: 240 x 140 cm / 38 - 46: 270 x 140 cm
- 32 - 36: 210 x 140 cm / 38 - 46: 245 x 140 cm
Light weight fusible interfacing: 40 x 90 cm
1 cm wide elastic long enough for your elbow
- Midi dress: 28
- Knee length dress: 22
- Shirt: 16
How do digital patterns work?
You will receive an email containing a unique URL to download your pattern directly after your purchase is complete. This pattern will be delivered to you in .zip file format and will need to be opened on a computer as iPads cannot read these files.
What files are included in the .zip folder?
- Print at home pattern (A4-LETTER)
- A0/wide copyshop file
- Instruction booklet (French-English)