Discover the whopping 82 variations of the Jazz e-book.
The Jazz E-book offers a whopping 82 variations mixing 5 different bodices, 6 different bottom options and 2 different sleeve styles. The Jazz E-book is loose and comfortable and you can make jumpsuits, playsuits, dresses and tops!
- Jumpsuit: polyester or wool crepe, rayon and linen blends, tencel, viscose. Choose a little weighty (avoid rigid fabric) supple fabric
- Romper: viscose, tencel, crepe,rayon and linen blends... Choose a light and supple fabric
- Dress: same as all above and double gauze on top
Given the infinite variations, it is impossible to give the fabric footage needed.
Depending on the view, you might need interfacing, buttons and a zip.
How do digital patterns work?
You will receive an email containing a unique URL to download your pattern directly after your purchase is complete. This pattern will be delivered to you in .zip file format and will need to be opened on a computer as iPads cannot read these files.
What files are included in the .zip folder?
- Print at home pattern (A4-LETTER)
- A0/wide copyshop file
- Instruction booklet (French-English-Spanish)