Discover the whopping 80 variations of the Jazz e-book.
The Jazz E-book offers a whopping 80 variations
Bodices (all bodices comes with a button front opening option) :
- Loose fitting dartless bodice with a V neckline
- Close fitting bodice with darts, U neckline
- Overalls bib
- Flare pant
- Straight pant
- Straight skirt above the knee
- Flare skirt with ruffle, knee length
Sleeves (only for the dartless bodice):
- Bishop sleeve
- Short sleeve
- Ballerina neckline
- Dolman sleeves
- Wrap jumpsuit (no zip no buttons needed)
- Long straight sleeves
Height 165 cm - B cup
- Jumpsuit: polyester or wool crepe, rayon and linen blends, tencel, viscose. Choose a little weighty (avoid rigid fabric) supple fabric
- Romper: viscose, tencel, crepe,rayon and linen blends... Choose a light and supple fabric
- Dress: same as all above and double gauze on top
Given the infinite variations, it is impossible to give the fabric footage needed.
Depending on the view, you might need interfacing, buttons and a zip.
How do digital patterns work?
You will receive an email containing a unique URL to download your pattern directly after your purchase is complete. This pattern will be delivered to you in .zip file format and will need to be opened on a computer as iPads cannot read these files.
What files are included in the .zip folder?
- Print at home pattern (A4-LETTER)
- A0/wide copyshop file
- Instruction booklet (French-English-Spanish)